- Ravens v. Bengals - Week 17 Preview
- A Stranger in the Strange Land of “Who Dey” Nation
- Conference Expansion to Create Problems in 2012
- Long Time Oriole Melvin Mora Retires
Well, guys. This is it. Last game of the 2011-2012 regular season. And it’s a big one. This game scares me as much as the Steelers games have scared me this year. It’s going to be one for the books, with Cincy having everything to play for. The Ravens are already in the postseason, but need to prove that this never-before-done sweep against the Steelers has a purpose. The Bengals’ season will be over tomorrow if they lose; they have their postseason lives to play for. Ironically, I think the Ravens will play harder, and take Cincy (for a close one, a nail-biter) 27-24.
- Your fantasy football week 17 advice
- VIDEO: Lewis on importance of win over Bengals
- In regular season games in January, Ravens are No.2 in both rushing offense and run defense
- Former Baltimore Colt Raymond Berry will assist in presenting this year’s Super Bowl trophy
- Bengals will wear all black this Sunday
- Stomach bug going around Ravens locker room: Jones was out yesterday, Pollard out today
- Yanda has not practiced all week
- C. Williams, Redding, Cundiff were limited today
- Ellerbe, Pollard, Yanda did not practice today
Looks like the decision on Cundiff will be a game-time decision (unless they come to a decision tomorrow), depending on the pain he’s still in, and his ability to make kicks. As for Yanda, I doubt he will play; Ellerbe, probably not; Redding and Williams, probably. Let’s all hope no one else catches said stomach bug!
I’m still working on my playoff predictions. I’ll probably post them tomorrow or Saturday. What are your predictions?