Today on BSR -
- Quick Hits: Ravens lose heartbreaker in New England
- Ravens Report Card: Breaking down the Ravens 23-20 loss to the Patriots
- Cundiff and Evans take AFC Championship loss hard
- Bernard Pollard to Joe Flacco’s critics: “Shut up”
- Skip Bayless actually feels bad for Terrell Suggs and the Ravens
- Terrell Suggs tells Skip Bayless to stop being a douchebag
- Steven Tyler’s national anthem, scarf were horrible in New England
- This Week in Baltimore Sports History: Happy birthday Matt Stover
- High School boys basketball top 15: Week 7
Welp, folks. I took this one pretty hard - I’d be lying if I said I’ve gotten over it. I would have rather lost 35-3 than this. I’m still kind of in a daze, but just want to point out one good thing that came of this game -
Joe Flacco had a hell of a game. There are still some idiots out there who blame him, don’t trust him, whatever - they don’t know anything about football. He proved everyone wrong last night (including Ed Reed), made some GREAT throws (i.e. that throw that we don’t speak of to Evans was perfect), outplayed Tom Brady, and really gave his team a chance to win. It’s really mind boggling how STILL this man will not get the respect he deserves.
This one’s going to hurt for a while. It’s hard to swallow the fact that a team that had a cakewalk schedule coasted their way to 13-3, #1 in the AFC, and the Ravens had an entire year’s worth of work come down to 2 plays. As hard as it is, I’m proud to be a Ravens fan, proud to live in Baltimore - and while we don’t feel good today, there will be a time when we’ll feel great.
Thoughts on the game (please don’t be negative)?